- Bunurong Memorial Park awarded Gold in Melbourne Design awards
- 2018 Mother’s Day Remembrance Service at Bunurong Memorial Park
- Artist’s trail winds its way to Bunurong Memorial Park
- Bunurong Memorial Park's Cremation Viewing Room Upgraded
- Victoria's Proud War History Lives on Through our Booklet
- SMCT Honoured to Now Serve Sorrento's Community
- The Vanitas Experience at Melbourne General Cemetery
- SMCT receives Runner-Up award in the ‘Best Wellbeing Program’
- Sorrento Public Cemetery
- Loved ones honoured at special Christmas Remembrance Service
- SMCT Annual Meeting
- Many voices, singing as one
- A special community service honours the lives of children
- SMCT All Souls Day Services
- RSL Remembrance Day Service 2017
- Revamped Halloween tours sold out at Melbourne General Cemetery
- Springvale Botanical Cemetery’s Cremation Viewing Room Upgraded
- The Sanctuary Reflection Space at Bunurong Memorial Park
- Italian Culinary Heritage Tour at Melbourne Genreal Cemetery
- Dr Alan Wolfelt Visits our Centre for Care & Wellbeing at Springvale Botanical Cemetery
- Bunurong Memorial Park - Runner up in 2016 American Cemetery Excellence Awards
- Events calendar
2018 Mother’s Day Remembrance Service at Bunurong Memorial Park
Over 200 people in our community came together to honour our Mothers who are no longer with us. Guests could write a message and submit a photo of their Mum to be shown to everyone on the big presentation screen. After the service we shared stories and food in a “high tea” setting.
Guests placing their personalised thoughts to their loved ones
The personalised notes are displayed in our reception for the following week.
Nadia from Soul Chic singing during the service.
Guests reading personalised cards.
Celebrant Lyn Pallsey conducting the remembrance service for over 200 guests
Ellese Templeton, founder of Templeton Family Funerals and SMCT Trust Member Leigh Mackay lighting the remembrance candles.
Guests lighting candles in remembrance of a loved one.
Jane Grover lighting a candle after giving her touching speech.
Tyler and Debra Richardson planting a seed as part of the service.
Refreshments served by our Café Vita et flores in our function spaces
Special thanks go to Templeton Family Funerals (shown in the image above), who partnered with us on the night.