- Many voices, singing as one
- A special community service honours the lives of children
- SMCT All Souls Day Services
- RSL Remembrance Day Service 2017
- Revamped Halloween tours sold out at Melbourne General Cemetery
- 2017 - Police Remembrance End of Day Reflection
- Father's Day Remembrance Service 2017
- Springvale Botanical Cemetery’s Cremation Viewing Room Upgraded
- The Sanctuary Reflection Space at Bunurong Memorial Park
- Official Opening and Blessing of Saint Padre Pio Mausoleum
- Italian Culinary Heritage Tour at Melbourne Genreal Cemetery
- Dr Alan Wolfelt Visits our Centre for Care & Wellbeing at Springvale Botanical Cemetery
- Bunurong Memorial Park - Runner up in 2016 American Cemetery Excellence Awards
- Official opening of the refurbished Boyd and Renowden Chapel Complex
- Community gathers to remember their Fathers
- 2016 Mother’s Day Remembrance Service
- Bunurong Memorial Park - Official Opening
- CEO's Welcome to Bunurong Memorial Park
- School Tours of Melbourne General Cemetery
- Events calendar
Community gathers to remember their Fathers
Southern Metropolitan Cemeteries Trust was honoured to host over 250 guests from across our diverse communities for the annual Father’s Day Remembrance Service held at Bunurong Memorial Park on Thursday 1 September 2016.
With hundreds of candles alight in memory of the many Fathers being acknowledged on the night, guests’ reflections were further inspired by the moving service conducted by Celebrant Janis Tait.
The Reflection Spaces provided a beautiful space for the service, held in collaboration with Templeton Family Funerals.
On arrival guests wrote a personal note of thoughts and wishes, with many making a donation to the local charity City Life.
A representative of City Life attended the service to receive the community donations and was moved by the generosity of the guests attending.
Several remembrance services are held at Bunurong Memorial Park throughout the year. To register your interest to receive more information about these community events please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.