- Artist’s trail winds its way to Bunurong Memorial Park
- Bunurong Memorial Park's Cremation Viewing Room Upgraded
- Victoria's Proud War History Lives on Through our Booklet
- SMCT Honoured to Now Serve Sorrento's Community
- The Vanitas Experience at Melbourne General Cemetery
- SMCT receives Runner-Up award in the ‘Best Wellbeing Program’
- Sorrento Public Cemetery
- Loved ones honoured at special Christmas Remembrance Service
- SMCT Annual Meeting
- Many voices, singing as one
- A special community service honours the lives of children
- SMCT All Souls Day Services
- RSL Remembrance Day Service 2017
- Revamped Halloween tours sold out at Melbourne General Cemetery
- Springvale Botanical Cemetery’s Cremation Viewing Room Upgraded
- The Sanctuary Reflection Space at Bunurong Memorial Park
- Italian Culinary Heritage Tour at Melbourne Genreal Cemetery
- Dr Alan Wolfelt Visits our Centre for Care & Wellbeing at Springvale Botanical Cemetery
- Bunurong Memorial Park - Runner up in 2016 American Cemetery Excellence Awards
- Events calendar
Bunurong Memorial Park's Cremation Viewing Room Upgraded
The witness cremation viewing room at the Bunurong Memorial Park (BMP) crematorium was recently recently refurbished.
It now joins the viewing room at Springvale Botanical Cemetery in keeping with our commitment to provide beautiful spaces for our community to take the time they need to honour and celebrate life. Should you choose witness cremation as part of your journey to saying goodbye, these facilities offer family and friends an intimate and peaceful space to uphold the tradition and ritual of saying a final farewell to your loved one.
Up to 12 family and friends can be comfortably accommodated within the refreshed, softly-appointed décor of the viewing room at BMP. For enquiries please call (03) 9788 9488 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.