- Springvale Botanical Cemetery’s Cremation Viewing Room Upgraded
- The Sanctuary Reflection Space at Bunurong Memorial Park
- Official Opening and Blessing of Saint Padre Pio Mausoleum
- Italian Culinary Heritage Tour at Melbourne Genreal Cemetery
- Dr Alan Wolfelt Visits our Centre for Care & Wellbeing at Springvale Botanical Cemetery
- Bunurong Memorial Park - Runner up in 2016 American Cemetery Excellence Awards
- Official opening of the refurbished Boyd and Renowden Chapel Complex
- Community gathers to remember their Fathers
- 2016 Mother’s Day Remembrance Service
- Bunurong Memorial Park - Official Opening
- CEO's Welcome to Bunurong Memorial Park
- School Tours of Melbourne General Cemetery
- Events calendar
CEO's Welcome to Bunurong Memorial Park
Welcome to Bunurong Memorial Park. This is an important and exciting development in the area of Australian memorialisation and for the Southern Metropolitan Cemeteries Trust (SMCT).
We are excited to be able to present this stunning memorial park, which we anticipate will be visited and enjoyed by many Victorians. This multi-functional asset been designed to represent the 21st century community and reflects the changing community perspective on honouring and celebrating life.
BMP aims to also recognise and celebrate Australia, as we continue to evolve and demonstrate the principles we hold close at SMCT. We are committed to serving the Victorian public.
We are confident the facilities on offer at the Southern Aurora Centre will provide you with memorable and lasting experience as you honour and celebrate the memory of your loved ones.
BMP is a truly unique and attractive destination for Victorians to visit and reflect. There will be a range of opportunities to share memories and remember loved ones, it is our belief that BMP will play a key role in the community towards memorialisation.
On behalf of SMCT, I would like to extend my warm welcome to our exciting new facilities. The team at BMP look forward to continuing to share experiences with you, as together we serve and support our communities of Victoria to honour and celebrate life.