- SMCT All Souls Day Services
- RSL Remembrance Day Service 2017
- Revamped Halloween tours sold out at Melbourne General Cemetery
- 2017 - Police Remembrance End of Day Reflection
- Father's Day Remembrance Service 2017
- Springvale Botanical Cemetery’s Cremation Viewing Room Upgraded
- The Sanctuary Reflection Space at Bunurong Memorial Park
- Official Opening and Blessing of Saint Padre Pio Mausoleum
- Italian Culinary Heritage Tour at Melbourne Genreal Cemetery
- Dr Alan Wolfelt Visits our Centre for Care & Wellbeing at Springvale Botanical Cemetery
- Bunurong Memorial Park - Runner up in 2016 American Cemetery Excellence Awards
- Official opening of the refurbished Boyd and Renowden Chapel Complex
- Community gathers to remember their Fathers
- 2016 Mother’s Day Remembrance Service
- Bunurong Memorial Park - Official Opening
- CEO's Welcome to Bunurong Memorial Park
- School Tours of Melbourne General Cemetery
- Events calendar
Father's Day Remembrance Service 2017
Southern Metropolitan Cemeteries Trust was honoured to host over 300 people from our community at the Bunurong Memorial Park Father’s Day Remembrance Service held on Thursday 31 August.
This annual service provides our guests with an avenue to honour and celebrate lives and reflect on cherished memories.
Event partners Templeton Family Funerals, together with the Bunurong team, provided our guests with a warm welcome as they reflected on their cherished memories and wrote their ‘thoughts and wishes’ cards prior to the service commencing.
Celebrant Brendan McGreal hosted this year’s service, paying tribute to the departed fathers and father figures and acknowledging the ongoing influence they have in all of our lives.
Guests lit candles to honour the memory of their fathers and received a small rosemary shrub for remembrance as a memento of the night.
Our thanks to Templeton Family Funerals who partnered with us and all who contributed to deliver this Service for our community.
Remembrance Services are hosted at Bunurong Memorial Park for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and Christmas each year. To register your interest to receive more information and invitations to these events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.