- Natural Burials at Bunurong Memorial Park
- Official Opening and Blessing of Melbourne’s Saint Michael the Archangel Mausoleum
- Bunurong Memorial Park awarded Gold in 2018 Driven x Design, Melbourne Design Awards
- 2018 Mother’s Day Remembrance Service at Bunurong Memorial Park
- Artist’s trail winds its way to Bunurong Memorial Park
- Bunurong Memorial Park's Cremation Viewing Room Upgraded
- Victoria's Proud War History Lives on Through our Booklet
- SMCT Honoured to Now Serve Sorrento's Community
- The Vanitas Experience at Melbourne General Cemetery
- SMCT receives Runner-Up award in the ‘Best Wellbeing Program’
- Sorrento Public Cemetery
- Loved ones honoured at special Christmas Remembrance Service
- SMCT Annual Meeting
- Many voices, singing as one
- A special community service honours the lives of children
- SMCT All Souls Day Services
- RSL Remembrance Day Service 2017
- Revamped Halloween tours sold out at Melbourne General Cemetery
- Springvale Botanical Cemetery’s Cremation Viewing Room Upgraded
- The Sanctuary Reflection Space at Bunurong Memorial Park
- Italian Culinary Heritage Tour at Melbourne Genreal Cemetery
- Dr Alan Wolfelt Visits our Centre for Care & Wellbeing at Springvale Botanical Cemetery
- Bunurong Memorial Park - Runner up in 2016 American Cemetery Excellence Awards
- Events calendar
Father's Day Remembrance Service 2017
Southern Metropolitan Cemeteries Trust was honoured to host over 300 people from our community at the Bunurong Memorial Park Father’s Day Remembrance Service held on Thursday 31 August.
This annual service provides our guests with an avenue to honour and celebrate lives and reflect on cherished memories.
Event partners Templeton Family Funerals, together with the Bunurong team, provided our guests with a warm welcome as they reflected on their cherished memories and wrote their ‘thoughts and wishes’ cards prior to the service commencing.
Celebrant Brendan McGreal hosted this year’s service, paying tribute to the departed fathers and father figures and acknowledging the ongoing influence they have in all of our lives.
Guests lit candles to honour the memory of their fathers and received a small rosemary shrub for remembrance as a memento of the night.
Our thanks to Templeton Family Funerals who partnered with us and all who contributed to deliver this Service for our community.
Remembrance Services are hosted at Bunurong Memorial Park for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and Christmas each year. To register your interest to receive more information and invitations to these events, please email email@example.com.