- Italian Culinary Heritage Tour at Melbourne Genreal Cemetery
- Dr Alan Wolfelt Visits our Centre for Care & Wellbeing at Springvale Botanical Cemetery
- Bunurong Memorial Park - Runner up in 2016 American Cemetery Excellence Awards
- Official opening of the refurbished Boyd and Renowden Chapel Complex
- Community gathers to remember their Fathers
- 2016 Mother’s Day Remembrance Service
- Bunurong Memorial Park - Official Opening
- CEO's Welcome to Bunurong Memorial Park
- School Tours of Melbourne General Cemetery
- Events calendar
School Tours of Melbourne General Cemetery
School Tours of Melbourne General Cemetery are by appointment.
This week our Historian & Manager of Cultural Heritage Dr Celestina Sagazio ran a historical tour of Melbourne General Cemetery for students of Geelong High. Highlights for the students during the tour was the Harold Holt Memorial and the mystery surrounding his disappearance; they were also intrigued by the ghost of the Princess Theatre baritone Frederick Baker, known under the stage name Frederick Federici who still haunts the theatre today.
If your school is interested in attending tours of Melbourne General Cemetery, please submit your details below or email firstname.lastname@example.org