- One Million Stories - 200 years of Chinese Australians
- Southern Metropolitan Cemeteries Trust – announcement of Trust appointments - 2018
- Natural Burials at Bunurong Memorial Park
- Official Opening and Blessing of Melbourne’s Saint Michael the Archangel Mausoleum
- Bunurong Memorial Park awarded Gold in 2018 Driven x Design, Melbourne Design Awards
- 2018 Mother’s Day Remembrance Service at Bunurong Memorial Park
- Artist’s trail winds its way to Bunurong Memorial Park
- Bunurong Memorial Park's Cremation Viewing Room Upgraded
- Victoria's Proud War History Lives on Through our Booklet
- SMCT Honoured to Now Serve Sorrento's Community
- The Vanitas Experience at Melbourne General Cemetery
- SMCT receives Runner-Up award in the ‘Best Wellbeing Program’
- Sorrento Public Cemetery
- Loved ones honoured at special Christmas Remembrance Service
- SMCT Annual Meeting
- Many voices, singing as one
- A special community service honours the lives of children
- SMCT All Souls Day Services
- RSL Remembrance Day Service 2017
- Revamped Halloween tours sold out at Melbourne General Cemetery
- Springvale Botanical Cemetery’s Cremation Viewing Room Upgraded
- The Sanctuary Reflection Space at Bunurong Memorial Park
- Italian Culinary Heritage Tour at Melbourne Genreal Cemetery
- Dr Alan Wolfelt Visits our Centre for Care & Wellbeing at Springvale Botanical Cemetery
- Bunurong Memorial Park - Runner up in 2016 American Cemetery Excellence Awards
- Lotus Garden opens with the recognition of Chinese Australians
- Vigil Candle Lit on National Police Remembrance Day
- A Brand New Home for the Centre for Care & Wellbeing
- RSL Remembrance Service at Springvale War Cemetery
- All Souls Day Services 2018
- Worksafe Awards 2018
- Children’s Christmas Remembrance Service 2018
- CCW Christmas Carols on the Lawn
- Events calendar
Natural Burials at Bunurong Memorial Park
Find your unique way to remember within Bunurong Memorial Park’s natural burial bushland
We are pleased to announce the upcoming release of Murrun Naroon ‘Life Spirit’, a new and unique natural burial option positioned in a beautiful native bushland environment at Bunurong Memorial Park.
This area provides a sense of openness and the ability to reconnect with nature and give back through returning our bodies to the earth to nourish new life within a distinctly native area.
Murrun Naroon is a fresh alternative to traditional burial that focuses on recreating and maintaining the integrity of a native bushland.
A natural burial option allows for positions to be identified using trees and organic recyclable materials such as timber, that seamlessly blend within the area.
Murrun Naroon gives the ability to re-connect with the earth in a natural and gentle way, creating a unique experience that lasts beyond a lifetime.