- Artist’s trail winds its way to Bunurong Memorial Park
- Bunurong Memorial Park's Cremation Viewing Room Upgraded
- Victoria's Proud War History Lives on Through our Booklet
- SMCT Honoured to Now Serve Sorrento's Community
- The Vanitas Experience at Melbourne General Cemetery
- SMCT receives Runner-Up award in the ‘Best Wellbeing Program’
- Sorrento Public Cemetery
- Loved ones honoured at special Christmas Remembrance Service
- SMCT Annual Meeting
- Many voices, singing as one
- A special community service honours the lives of children
- SMCT All Souls Day Services
- RSL Remembrance Day Service 2017
- Revamped Halloween tours sold out at Melbourne General Cemetery
- Springvale Botanical Cemetery’s Cremation Viewing Room Upgraded
- The Sanctuary Reflection Space at Bunurong Memorial Park
- Italian Culinary Heritage Tour at Melbourne Genreal Cemetery
- Dr Alan Wolfelt Visits our Centre for Care & Wellbeing at Springvale Botanical Cemetery
- Bunurong Memorial Park - Runner up in 2016 American Cemetery Excellence Awards
- Events calendar
Bunurong Memorial Park - Runner up in 2016 American Cemetery Excellence Awards
We are delighted to share the recent announcement that Bunurong Memorial Park (BMP) was runner up in the 2016 American Cemetery Excellence Awards.
BMP is relatively young in its life cycle compared to other entrants, the majority of which are locations with a long history. This outstanding achievement is confirmation of the world class facilities and service offering at BMP and that it is truly ‘a memorial park of the future’.
Southern Metropolitan Cemeteries Trust (SMCT) Chair, Sue Renkin, and CEO, Jane Grover, talk about how rewarding it is to see the community embrace BMP since its opening in early 2016 in the Summer Edition of The Southern Cemeterian.
SMCT and BVN, the architects behind BMP, are proud to present the following video showcasing this uniquely Australian, multipurpose, community asset.