- Artist’s trail winds its way to Bunurong Memorial Park
- Bunurong Memorial Park's Cremation Viewing Room Upgraded
- Victoria's Proud War History Lives on Through our Booklet
- SMCT Honoured to Now Serve Sorrento's Community
- The Vanitas Experience at Melbourne General Cemetery
- SMCT receives Runner-Up award in the ‘Best Wellbeing Program’
- Sorrento Public Cemetery
- Loved ones honoured at special Christmas Remembrance Service
- SMCT Annual Meeting
- Many voices, singing as one
- A special community service honours the lives of children
- SMCT All Souls Day Services
- RSL Remembrance Day Service 2017
- Revamped Halloween tours sold out at Melbourne General Cemetery
- Springvale Botanical Cemetery’s Cremation Viewing Room Upgraded
- The Sanctuary Reflection Space at Bunurong Memorial Park
- Italian Culinary Heritage Tour at Melbourne Genreal Cemetery
- Dr Alan Wolfelt Visits our Centre for Care & Wellbeing at Springvale Botanical Cemetery
- Bunurong Memorial Park - Runner up in 2016 American Cemetery Excellence Awards
- Events calendar
SMCT receives Runner-Up award in the ‘Best Wellbeing Program’
We are delighted to share with you that the SMCT staff Activate Health program resulted in a Runner-Up award in the ‘Best Wellbeing Program’ category at the 25th National Safety Council of Australia (NSCA) Awards.
With approximately 120 entries, this is a great achievement and testament that a purposeful organisation can only remain so by investing in the health and wellbeing of the people who care for members of our community across every one of our sites, every day. Results were announced on 12 October 2017 at a Gala Lunch at Doltone House, Hyde Park, Sydney.
Congratulations to our People and Capability team for their continued championing of our people’s development.
The NSCA is an independent, non-profit, member based organisation with a vision focused on evolving safe and sustainable workplaces throughout Australia.